Sandy Creek Golf Club (formerly Gawler Golf Club) was formed in 1904 and was one of the eight founding members of the South Australian Golf Union.
The Club is a well regarded and considered the best north of Adelaide. The Club has a deep fresh water dam opposite Curdnatta Oval which for many years was the unofficial local swimming hole after a hot day of cricket.
In 2014, the Club launched a new logo and branding, installed solar panels and redeveloped its clubhouse entry and driving range area.
November 2015 saw the clubs change in logo hit higher levels when the Club was renamed to Sandy Creek Golf Club – Barossa Valley. This move guaranteeing international and local understanding of location, drawing more people and attracting many sponsors, ensuring the future of the club.
THE GOLF CLUB IS CLOSED UNTIL SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER
COVID Safe Marshals
Sandy Creek Golf Club ranked 11th in South Australia by Golf Australia magazine
Get in Touch
129 Williamstown Road,
Sandy Creek, South Australia
(08) 8524 4231